Thursday, May 30, 2013

Ron Ng denies dating Kelly Fu

Actor Ron Ng recently dismissed rumours of a blossoming relationship with newcomer, Kelly Fu.

According to Asianpopnews website, while speaking to the media at a recent event, the actor shot down the dating rumour and stated that the media have distorted the actress' words.

"She did not say she was dating me," the actor exclaimed. "The media had twisted her statements."

Earlier, it was reported that Kelly was full of praises for Ron and was quoted saying, "Wait till he admits that he is courting me first", when asked if they are indeed in a relationship.

Asked if Kelly had a crush on him, the "Triumph in the Skies II" actor dismissed it, and said, "I don't have such luck! But I have to thank her for praising me. Let me earn more money first and become a 'hot commodity'. Moses Chan is deserved the 'hot commodity' title as he can afford a luxurious property."

The actor concluded that he has no intention to be involved in any relationship at the moment and wishes to give priority to his acting career.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More