Sunday, May 12, 2013

Tavia Yeung Wants to Dig Gold in Mainland

Yesterday on Mother's Day, Kenneth Ma, Tavia Yeung and Gigi Wong were shooting a car accident scene for TVB new series The Hippocratic Crush II in Tseung Kwan O. At the location, there was an overturn mini bus, many police cars and medical personnel, very realistic! Tavia laughed: "This is the biggest scene in the entire series, so all investments went into it. (You did CPR on Kenneth to rescue him?) I was pressing on his chest and still couldn't save him, the ambulance had to take him. (Take 'son in-law' to meet your mother on Mother's Day?) My mom didn't say she wanted to see a son-in-law! I don't have anyone to take to see her either. I celebrated with her early and gave her a new phone. (Did Him Law follow the 'mother-in-law policy'?) None of us get enough sleep filming this series, who has time! Who has the time?" Tavia then changed the subject and said: "I reacted to my company, I want to film Mainland series and make more money! Who wouldn't? I've been discussing my contract with TVB lately, the housing prices are so high now, so I hope for more development!"

Kenneth also made a practical move to be filial to his mother, he said: "Mom complained the prices at the grocery markets were expensive, so I gave her more housekeeping money! (Don't you want to be like Moses Chan, shoot a HK$300,000 per episode Mainland series?) Someone approached me before, but the schedule didn't work out. I'm not going to be greedy because I'm afraid I won't get used to staying in Mainland for a long period of time. Also, I started out at TVB and cannot leave the company completely. I'll be starting a costume drama in October."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More