Saturday, May 11, 2013

Linda Chung Vows to Become TV Queen within 2 Years

Due to Linda Chung's performance in Office of Practical Jokes, she had been getting many praises and support to become this year's TV Queen. However, she's also got herself more boyfriend rumors and it was even reported she has a health problems. Yesterday Linda accepted a telephone interview and expressed her new series Brother's Keeper is scheduled to broadcast soon. Because of the praises she got from Office of Practical Jokes, she is now more confident. "I already set my two year goals, to become TV Queen and then get married. Actually I already had plans since I was 19, but I have no problems with my health! (How is your relationship like with Philip Ng?) I never talk about my relationships, but Office of Practical Jokes really has brought me a lot more rumors. I can only say sorry to my friends in advance."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More