Thursday, May 30, 2013

Christine Kuo sheds nine pounds

TVB actress Christine Kuo is determined to lose all her baby fat and subsequently lose the nickname "Fat Kuo".

Jayne Stars website reported that the actress, who made her appearance with Sheren Tang, Shirley Yeung and Ron Ng at an inauguration event hosted by the Grateful Heart Charity Foundation, revealed that she has lost nine pounds so far.

Christine enthused, "I have been watching my food intake closely and have tried different methods. I do yoga; I go to the gym and also take Chinese medicine to ensure fitness."

Meanwhile, when asked regarding rumours of supposed flame Aaron Kwok renting a luxury unit on her behalf, the actress admitted to apartment-hunting but denied Aaron's involvement.

She expressed, "I haven't decided where I will rent. Aaron and I are not in a relationship, so why would he sponsor me?"

Meanwhile, actress Sheren Tang, who also attended the event declined to answer any questions regarding her recent suspension from TVB.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More