Saturday, March 9, 2013

Moses Chan Enjoys Drinking Coffee, No Separation of Social Class

Yesterday Moses Chan held an autograph session in a book store. His girlfriend Aimee Chan wasn't able to go support him because she had to work, but his mother was there to support him. Moses had to make coffee on the spot, but he was half an hour late to the event. He explained he was preparing the equipment for coffee brewing. "Coffee brewing looks simple, but actually it requires equipment. I brought my own filtering machine and I even had to bring my own coffee bean grounding machine. When I was walking out the door, I realized the coffee was purchased in Japan, so I had to go back and get the transformer. (High standards?) No, must use my own equipment."

HK's Financial Secretary John Tsang earns an annual salary of HK$4 million, earlier he said he was too part of the middle class and those who enjoy drinking coffee are considered the middle class. A reporter teased Moses that he resembles the 'god of wealth' (John Tsang), he laughed: "I will not tell people how much my annual salary is. After all, I do pay taxes. Actually, coffee belongs to everyone, there is no separation of social classes nor are there any boundaries in coffee drinking. To me, coffee is a very relaxing beverage. It can help you forget stress, the most important are happiness and comfort." Moses disclosed he is currently working on his new coffee business and hopes to have some achievements soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More