Friday, June 1, 2012

It's game over for Maggie Cheung (Man Yuk) & German boyfriend's 5 year relationship

47 year old Maggie Cheung (Man Yuk) announced the end of her 5 year relationship with her German-architect boyfriend Ole Scheeren, who is 7 years her junior. Maggie started dating Ole in 2007 and their relationship developed to the 'meet the parent' stage, but unfortunately their relationship couldn't past long distance test as the two were often separated. Yesterday Maggie attended Mont Blanc's Rose De Monaco event in Beijing alone. It has been a year since Maggie appeared at any event with Ole, who works long-term in Beijing.

When reporters asked about her breakup rumor with Ole, Maggie appeared surprised and thought for a moment before helplessly saying: "I am single now. (For how long?) Several months. I haven't been in Beijing for a few years, but there's a lot I want to do outside of Beijing. We are each busy with our own matters. Before, my boyfriend must always work in Beijing, so it's hard for us to be together all the time. We decided to take a break. I have a lot of my own things to do, aside from my career, I still have family living elsewhere." Although the MC temporarily stopped the interview, but Maggie generously continued: "You all asked me, I don't want to lie. I will just give a response, but I don't want to talk in detail. After all, we are still good friends."

Looking at lot thinner, Maggie was asked if her love life could be smoother if she wears RoyalDecor's "Love Story" themed jewelry collection? Maggie put her smile away and said in a serious tone: "If only it could be that simple. All women like beautiful things. (Expecting for more romances to happen to you?) There is no woman who don't want someone to love them!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More