Monday, March 4, 2013

Angela Tong Baby Girl 'Alyssa' Due on March 17th

Yesterday the Inbound Troubles cast and crew including Angela Tong, Roger Kwok, Wong Cho Lam, Joey Meng, Bob Lam, Siu Bo (Sai Sai Lap) and Wong Keung Leung attended the dinner celebration hosted by Norman Leung. TVB executives Virgina Lok and Au Wai Lam were there as well. At the event, Bob tried hard to pick Sai Sai Lap up, but had difficulty, then Sai Sai Lap took her turn and carried Bob, making the atmosphere very lively. Joey was asked if she's part of the Inbound Troubles sequel? She laughed: "I think so?" Wong Cho Lam joked: "We'll have to see how you perform first."

The pregnant Angela Tong, who is due on March 17th, attended the celebration as well and exposed she gained 60 pounds. Angela already got her haircut and prepared to deliver her baby girl. She was apologetic for being half and hour late. During the interview, Angela asked reporters not to take pictures because she wanted to sit with her legs spread apart since that's more comfortable and didn't want people to think she's not elegant.

Reporters mentioned Angela's cup size increased, she knew it would happen and that she'll be breastfeeding her baby. Angela revealed she has already named her baby girl Alyssa (the name originated from Greece, it is a small white flower from the Mediterranean sea). Her father-in-law (Chin Kar Lok's father) is responsible for the Chinese name.

Angela is expected to due on the 17th, she frankly expressed she's already feeling nervous because she feels her belly dropping and she's getting leg cramps frequently. Asked if she already prepared the baby products? She said: "I didn't buy anything yet, just bought some new bras. My friends have many baby products that I could use. Mimi Lo told me I don't have to buy any clothing, she already has a full bag of baby clothes for me. (Are you scared of going into labor?) Yeah, I've gained 60 pounds. The fat went to my thighs, buttock and I even have stretch marks. My fingers swelled up so much, I can't even put my wedding ring on."

Also, TVB executives Au Wai Lam and Virgina Lok responded to the rumor that Mimi Lo exploded at TVB for trying to 'collect debt' from her. Virgina said: "We were already discussing the contract with her since 2011. Up until 2012, I told her the contract will be extended and she will get a pay raise. At the time, she said she is still considering and that we didn't have to discuss so early. (Collecting debt from her?) If some artists turn down shows for no reason, then that must be made up for before the contract. These are handled case by case. I will discuss with her more." It was rumored Lee Heung Kam developed dementia, asked about her current health condition? Miss Lok said: "I saw the report myself and was very worried. I'm meeting her on Wednesday to catch up, her health condition is OK and still very well-spirited."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More