Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Sharon Chan Criticized for Poor Mandarin, Admits Needs Improvement

Yesterday TVB's Miss Chinese International Pageant 2013 held its celebration event. The MCI winners Glora Tang, Carat Cheung and Miss Friendship Weinberger Lauren Elizabeth attended along with the MCs Sharon Chan and Sharon Chan. Earlier Netizens criticized Sharon for having poor Mandarin. Sharon admitted her Mandarin has room for improvement and that she has reflected on her performance, and will do better next time. She expressed perhaps her potential in the language isn't high, but she said: "That night, I tried my best, but I won't let the criticisms discourage me. I also want to thank Netizens for giving me their feedback. Actually I do have room for improvement in this area and I'm not just listening to the positive feedback."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More