Thursday, February 28, 2013

Kenneth Ma Blurts Out Natalie Tong & Amigo Chui's Relationship

Lately it has been rumored because Kenneth Ma got in between Natalie Tong and Amigo Chui's relationship, which angered Amigo and madly scolded Kenneth. Last night, Kenneth and Natalie were recording for a TVB show. Natalie expressed she asked Amigo about it: "He said he didn't yell at anybody. What really happened was his pimples came bursting out, but he he didn't burst at anyone. (He has enough trust in you, that your heart won't change?) I'm not in a relationship nor can I feel anyone pursuing me." Kenneth also denied the rumor: "Amigo and I are friends. I don't believe he yelled at me. Also, I don't go pursuing my friend's other half, that's awkward." It appears Kenneth just blurted out that Amigo and Natalie are a couple!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More