Saturday, February 23, 2013

Grace Wong Waited 6 Years, Reconciles with Ex-Boyfriend & Tells Her Love Story

After Grace Wong went through three relationships in her love life, she had been single for 6 years. Her Mr. Right finally appeared, Grace Wong announces she's dating again! When the public guesses who her current boyfriend might be, it turns out he is still he, he is her ex-boyfriend!

GRACE: Before when I was still living in the US, I worked as a waitress and at the time, I met my third boyfriend at the restaurant. I still remember he initially wanted to just cut through the restaurant to the parking garage, but he was stopped by me, I asked him: "Do you want to eat here?" Once he heard that, he was immediately stunned and nodded. A cigarette was still hanging on the corner of his mouth. Then I told my waitress friend, "That man is handsome." Unexpectedly, my friend said to me: "He's my friend!" I was so embarrassed and blushed on the spot, then I quickly ran into the restroom.

Personally Made Him Coffee

One time, he and a friend came to eat. I took care of them and took their orders. His friends all ordered alcohol, except for him, he ordered a cup of coffee. I already thought he was different from others, then I rushed into the kitchen and personally made a cup of Mocha for him. From then on, he would come to the restaurant on Fridays or Saturdays to drink a cup of coffee I make for him. Later, he finally put up his courage and asked me out to have Korean tofu. At the time, he asked me what my ambition was, I said I wanted to be a Hong Kong pop star. Once he heard that, he suddenly said: "Good, I support you." I was so touched because he did not think I was a girl just dreaming to become a celebrity. Later, I came back to HK for my career development, and plus I thought our personalities, one is out-going and one is quiet, I thought it would be better if we just stay as friends and then we broke up.

Maintaining A Long Distance Relationship

But, I think I got a really good gift from God last year. Actually, he is a very hard working, ambitious and an honest guy who has never lied before! In the past when I communicated with him, many times when we couldn't get something straight, he would get upset, but now he started believing in God too. God can help us resolve the issues. I'm very happy that we can still mutally support our careers. Sometimes he would accompany me to the coffee shop to study the scripts, that's very attentive. Although he'll have to go back to the US soon, we will continue to maintain a long-distance [relationship], but we're always chatting, showing care for one another and get to know each other more!

Although Grace is hot and sexy on screen, holiness is actually her true hertiage. Since she disclosed she's a virgin last year, she instantly brought up a sensitive topic. However, if we go back to year 2010, Grace has actually already committed herself to become a holy woman. After 2 years, there is still fierce response from the public, Grace does not understand why, but she learned long ago of her principle on love.

Upholds Principle, Sacrifices First Love

GRACE: Regarding love, I have one principle: If I cannot say 'I love you' to my partner, then we cannot have a sexual relationship; If I cannot die for him, then I cannot say 'I love you' to him. Since I was 7 years old, I have already been committed to this principle until today. My first love happened when I was 17, at the time I was dating a devout Christian Korean guy. He's a very good guy, even a kiss it would have to be separated by two thumbs because he thought even a kiss is very important to a girl. Later, I thought he was too behaved and he was not my Mr. Right. We dated for 2 months, then broke up!

My second relationship was with a Caucasian man, I liked him for a year before we started dating! We met when we played a dancing game together. At the time, he was the second best player of that dancing game in all of New York. I really admired him! Later, I even met his family, but his family were very upright and refined people. They were like wooden, it felt really difficult for me. Also, I believe they wanted their son to have a Caucasian girlfriend more than a Chinese girlfriend. I slowly began to think our gap increased more and more. One time, I blurted out to him: "I think you aren't the one, I cannot give my purity to you." He was very upset when he heard that and was angry because of this. I later realized we didn't make any sense, so I broke up with him. The next day, he apologized to me, but I told him we shouldn't waste our time. We only dated for 2 months before breaking up.

Epilogue

For chastity, Grace carries a consistent style of persistence. Even when talking about today's young women engaging in compensated dating, she deeply felt heartbroken and sighed: "Sometimes when I read the news, I'm shocked to see those young women are even knocking on people's doors, asking them if they need that service. I really want to ask them, do you know what you are selling? Also, will doing this hurt your future husband? So, I think they should really spend more time studying instead." After listening to Grace's thoughts, if the government wanted to hire Grace to do anti-compensated dating promotion, it will sure be extremely effective!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More