Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Raymond Lam a "Spicy" Tactic to Fatten Up Kate Tsui

Happy New Year! Year 2012 has now become the past. Raymond Lam and Kate Tsui are still loaded with jobs despite their TV King and Queen loss. On the New Year's Eve, after going out attending events and making extra income, the two met up for a New Year's Eve party. Raymond and Kate gave up on the tradition of having Western dishes, but instead had curry and other spicy dishes to drive away the cold stream. Raymond teased Kate that she's way too skinny and kept feeding her food in hope to fatten her up!

The 'aiya siblings' were like two big kids playing nonstop. Kate posed with her cross-eyes and Raymond played along and did the same. Not long after, Raymond played a joke on Kate, he kept feeding her food and said: "Ah Mui (sister) you are too skinny! Eat more!" Kate went along with it at first, but she later realized something wasn't right, she kept fighting Raymond back by putting more food on his bowl.

Raymond just finished shooting a Mainland drama, he has not had time for a break yet: "In the next month, I'll be holding a concert and haven't had time to rehearse yet because I was working on the new drama. Now I can focus completely on it. Because time is tight, I probably will have to go through hardcore training. Also, we played with water, fire and light in my last three concerts, this time I'll have something new for everyone, but can't tell what that is."

Kate just completed the Lunar New Year film I Love Hong Kong 2013. She'll have a short break before she starts shooting new series Sniper Attack 2013. She laughed and said this is her 7th time as a policewoman, "I don't know why [producers] like to give me this role, but that's fine. In order not to bore the audience, I will add in new elements into my role. (How are you spending New Years?) Nope! Actually, I'm used to working on holidays. I really enjoy it. I don't get to play on actual New Year's day, will just have to celebrate after with friends! At that time, there won't be that many people too! Haha!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More