Saturday, January 19, 2013

Mandy Wong Brings "Prosperity to Husband", Oscar Leung Sticks to Her to Make Money

Yesterday Oscar Leung and Mandy Wong were recording for TVB food show My Private Kitchen. Oscar and Mandy were dressed in red and white outfits because their episode will be broadcasting during the Lunar New Year. The two looked just like a couple. When asked if they're planning to continue the 'couple team' and earn money together? Oscar said: "Of course I hope so too, I heard her (Mandy) say she has a fortune of bringing 'prosperity to husband'. She said Him Law was initially really shabby, but after she collaborated with him in Suspects in Love, his popularity went on the uprise and everybody knew him. After I collaborated with her in L'Escargot, I got a lot more jobs and even got movie opportunities. She recently got a skincare endorsement, and on the day of the press conference, she will be taking me along to be the guest performer. We will be singing and dancing, and earn some money."

Mandy admitted she did become the spokesperson for a skincare product, but she got the job before she won the 'Most Improved Actress' award and she didn't get a pay raise yet. She said: "Don't listen to him (Oscar), he's just speaking nonsense and playing a joke on me. I didn't say Him was shabby, I told him someone told me I have a nose that could bring prosperity to my husband. It's more like I want him to bring me into movies."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More