Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Cilla Kung denies being third wheel

"The Confidant" actress, Cilla Kung (also known as Lok Tung) debunked rumours that she is the third wheel in actor Eric Li's relationship.

As reported on Popular Asians, a Hong Kong tabloid recently reported that the actress was seen being intimate with her "Days Of Days" co-star, Eric Li, after meeting for the first time on the set of "Love Exceeds The Coastline" in 2012.

It was also alleged that even after finding out that Eric is getting married to his fiancée Bobo in 2013, the actress was adamant to have a relationship with him.

A source disclosed, "They grew a lot closer after playing a couple in "Days Of Days". Cilla often treated the crew for lunch, but we all know that she really wanted to eat lunch with only Eric!"

However, Cilla has stepped up and clarified the rumours through her Weibo, stating, "I don't know if it is because I have been busy filming, so I don't have much news, so they have decided to gift me with such a big headline. I am very helpless about the rumours that I am the third party."

The actress added, "They used my Weibo pictures to fabricate news. I am a girl; I am very focused with my work, and when I go on vacation, I will spend it with my mum. Why would they destroy my hard work and efforts?"

Meanwhile, Eric Li has been keeping mum about the rumour.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More