Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Christine Ng Reminded by Fala Chen to have Professionalism

Yesterday Wayne Lai and Christine Ng were shooting for TVB new series Will Power. Christine collaborates with Fala Chen once again in this new series, coincidentally the two have the same birthday -- February 24th. Christine was asked if she took a day off to celebrate her birthday? She expressed work comes first: "I collaborated with Fala before, we both have the same birthday. Back then, I asked her if she's taking the day off, but she said no. Fala never takes off on her birthday, this junior reminded me that I have to make work my priority. Fala is a very professional artist! (How will you celebrate?) Not doing anything. First there's so much to do and secondly I don't want to bother my friends. At most, I'll just have dinner with a few friends or just spend the day with my husband!"

Wayne reveals while he was driving, he heard on the radio about the government making improvements on the housing policy for the new year. He feels there isn't enough substantive measures and that the HK housing problems are severe. When asked if he'll buy a home for his son? Wayne said: "Children should rely on their own efforts. I'll give him whatever I have left."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More