Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Welcoming 2013 in HK- Star-Studded New Year Events


Kate Tsui Vomits Seeing Michael Tse Too Much

Kate Tsui is currently busy shooting for TVB new series Sniper Attack 2013, the night before she was able to take some time off with her co-star Michael Tse to attend a New Year's Eve countdown event in Macau. Although the temperature was only a few degrees, fans from Mainland, HK, Malaysia and Australia all made special trips to support them and celebrate New Years with their idols.

For the best performance, Kate did not eat prior to the event and was dressed conservatively. However, she still caught a cold and felt like vomiting. She held it all the way back to HK. She laughed: "Actually I already felt unwell before I went there, that time I was getting cold sweat and felt like I wanted to vomit. When the ferry got back to HK and parked, I held onto a bag and ran out of there. I vomited in the VIP room." Kate joked: "I actually think I vomited because I see him (Michael) too much."


--Oscar Leung New Year's Wish Keep Away from Bad Things

Myolie Wu, Oscar Leung and Nancy Wu attended a large-scale New Years countdown event in Tsim Sha Tsui. Myolie reveals she fell ill due to the chilly weather in the last few days: "My cats at home are all sick, so my New Year wish is for good health. (New romance in the New Year?) Leave it to fate. (Always flying around, accept long distance relationship?) Try not to be too fair, that would be misery."

A few days ago, Kenny Wee filed a lawsuit against Oscar Leung for defamation, he expressed: "My lawyer is handling the case, not convenient for me to comment now. (Are there still locusts going to your house?) Nope, I haven't had time to clean my windows." When speaking of his New Year's wish? He said: "I hope I can stay far away from all bad things, a harmonious society and everyone good health."

Nancy was asked about ex-boyfriend Deep Ng wanting her to treat him a meal for winning the 'Best Supporting Actress' award? Nancy said: "Not yet, but we keep in touch by phone. Thank him so much for congratulating me, I hope he'll keep up the good work in 2013."


-- Eliza Sam Stops the Sweets, Works Out Muscles to be a Fit SDU

Linda Chung, Rebecca Zhu (Morning Zhu), Eliza Sam (Heung Heung) and William So attended Landmark North shopping mall's event Star-Studded Welcoming 2013 in Sheung Shui. Rebecca and Heung Heung were in low-cut dresses playing games with the audience, but Heung Heung appeared a bit unnatural. She later expressed she did take safety measures, but earlier she ate too much back home in Canada. Heung Heung's New Years resolution is to eat less sweets . She's currently shooting a new series, Sniper Attack 2013, where she plays a SDU officer, she said: "I have to keep fit and work out some muscles, so I force myself to go jogging every day. (Compare to Christine Kuo as SDU?) I never thought of comparing, our roles are different."

When speaking of Ruco Chan carrying Linda and running while shooting for an explosion scene earlier? Linda frankly expressed she was a little frightened: "I'm afraid I'm too heavy, but Ruco gave me a sense of security, so I was fine. He said I'm only 90 pounds, lighter than the stunts double, but they are all men." As a workaholic, Linda hopes this year she'll learn to balance between personal life and work.

The MC used Morning Zhu and Kenneth Ma's rumors as a joke, she laughed and said she's used to it: "My colleagues are always joking with me now, 'Morning Zhu, Kenneth isn't here?'. I'm happy to have a new nickname. (Any chance to develop further?) No, we're friends. He's a good guy, very attentive. If we have fate, then see if there is a chance in the future." Asked of her New Years resolution? Morning Zhu wants to forget the bitter and unhappy past, she said: "I hope I can rely on myself to earn money and support myself. (You can find someone to take care of you?) That early? I'm still young. Can't force these things."


-- Tavia Yeung Hopes Everyone Make Lots of Money

TV Queen Tavia Yeung took part in a countdown event, where she performed three songs. She laughed and said several years ago when she had to sing at a shopping mall show, because the music was too soft, she ended up embarrassing herself. However, this time she performed very well, she laughed: "Revenge on past insults!". She expressed in the new year she hopes for a pay raise and shoot Mainland dramas. She said: "Everyone wants a raise, but I'm still a newcomer in Mainland. The most important is to gain more recognition first." When asked if she'll tell boyfriend Him Law to save up money for marriage? She laughed: "I hope everyone can earn lots of money."


-- Kenneth Ma Supports Raymond Lam to Stay in Showbiz

Kenneth Ma and Wayne Lai were at two separate countdown events in Tsuen Wan, he expressed his next series is The Hippocratic Crush II, which won't start until after the Lunar New Year, so he has time and can accept more shows to earn extra income. When speaking of the rumor that Raymond Lam was fussing over his TV King loss and wants to retire? He said: "If Raymond retires, then that's going to be such a waste. He still has lots of room for development." It was rumored Virgina Lok switches to Kenneth and will be heavily promoting him? He laughed: "I really haven't heard of this, but TVB has four studios, lots of people are needed."

Wayne attended the event with his wife and son. When asked about Raymond's retirement from showbiz? He expressed Raymond has it difficult because he's in TV, film and music. He hopes everyone can give him some understanding, but Wayne complained he has it difficult too: "I complain to my wife from time to time that I want to retire too. I hope to take vacation now too, that is my 2013 New Year wish. Initially I had 14 days of break, but TVB told me to apply for leave and a few days was cut out."


-- Koo Ming Wa Hasn't Had Vacation in 14 Years

Koo Ming Wa attended apm's New Years countdown event and revealed he initially had plans to go on vacation with family, but he's too busy with work. He said he hasn't had a vacation in 14 years. He reveals his 80 year old father went to support him at the event. He hopes he'll get to shoot more TV series in the new year.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More