Friday, January 18, 2013

Bernice Liu is happy without TVB

Former TVB actress, Bernice Liu revealed that her life has been normal yet fantastic since leaving the company.

According to Popular Asians website, the actress, who left the company in 2011 after 10 years, has already filmed several mainland Chinese dramas after signing with mainland Hunan TV.

The actress said, "I really want to thank TVB because without them, the Bernice Liu today would not exist."

Bernice continued, "I really like the company I am working with now. There are no exploitations. I get to chase my own dreams. What's even better is that I get to know others who have the same dream as me, and we all get along really well. I am very happy."

Apart from working with Hunan TV, Bernice Liu has also worked with Hong Kong's Now TV, Cable TV, Phoenix TV, and has filmed a musical drama, "Fantasy Love Song 201314" with William So for TVB's upcoming rival, HKTV.

After winning the Miss Chinese International crown in 2001, Bernice gained fame through her portrayal as "Princess Sum Tim" in the long-running TVB sitcom, "Virtues of Harmony". Her whirlwind romance with Moses Chan since 2005 hit rock bottom when the media found out about the relationship in early 2011, and was made worse when she was caught on a date with rich heir, Alastair Lam.

The actress stated, "I was young. At the time, everything was just for fun. Now, it's different. I choose this to be my career. I know what it takes to be a public figure, and I know the responsibilities I have."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More