Monday, December 31, 2012

Sammy Denies Having a "Foot Addiction": I'm Not a Psycho

Sammy Leung is in the current new series Friendly Fire, it was said he has a "foot addiction" (foot fetishism) and loves to secretly take pictures of actresses' beautiful long legs. Yesterday he responded to the rumor, "I'm not a psycho." He frankly expressed he was frightened when he saw the report, "I didn't know it was such a big deal, I didn't know what was foot fetishism. I only take pictures when I take they look good and I get their consent first. I even send the pictures back to them. I don't put them online and show the world. I know what pictures can be taken and what cannot be taken. I'll just think of this as promotion for my series, but I feel sorry for getting the leg pictures all wrong. (Who has the hottest legs?) Of course Sharon Chan." He also admitted his wife was upset because she became the media's target and was worried this would affect their children.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More