Monday, January 14, 2013

Miss HK Runner-Up Tracy Chu to Pair Up with Lawrence Ng in "On Call 2"

Yesterday Matthew Ko, Miss HK Carat Cheung, Tracy Chu, Lily Ho and Jason Chan attended the contract signing ceremony for TVB successfully acquiring the exclusive broadcast rights of the Snow Polo World Cup. Miss HK second runner-up Tracy Chu reveals she will be participating in new series The Hippocratic Crush II (On Call 2) portraying a medical intern and she'll have a relationship with Lawrence Ng Kai WAH. It was rumored before that TVB plans to cast in Andy Lau Tak WAH's new series, but now her co-star turned into Lawrence. Tracy laughed: "He's still a WAH gor! (Shoot a rape scenes?) I never thought about that, but I don't especially want to shoot one of those scenes. I just want to learn how to be a good doctor. If I really had to shoot a rape scene, then I have no choice. After all, I have no acting experience and this is my debut series, so I hope to keep it simple. I can still accept bathing suit scenes."

Matthew reveals the Samantha Ko's rapist in Friendly Fire was suppose to be him, but due to a leg injury, he had to withdraw from the series and Ronan Pak replaced his role. When speaking of shooting another rape scene, Matthew expressed she hopes his co-star would be good friends Oceane Zhu or Christine Kuo: "I am not afraid of upsetting the audience because it's just work. (It was said TVB is 'sprinkling salt flowers' too much in their series?) Actually American TV series have intense scenes like that too, but isn't too over and there is a 'viewers discretion advised' warning." He expressed his limit on television is revealing his butt. One time there was a homosexual film that asked him to reveal his "front side", but he turned it down.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More