Friday, January 25, 2013

Aimee Chan Refuses Private Valentine's Day Party with Moses Chan

Yesterday Aimee Chan, Ruco Chan, Tony Hung, Lin Xiawei and Samantha Ko attended the blessing ceremony of TVB new series Unrequited Love for Two Cities. Aimee reveals they won't be shooting in Malaysia until April, so she'll get to spend Valentine's Day in HK and by then, she'll be spending the holiday with her colleagues and good partners in the filming studio. When asked if she'll celebrate early with boyfriend Moses Chan? Aimee said: "Actually I said this before, any day could be Valentine's Day. There is no need to designate one day for it, but I respect that day. Recently, I've been busy studying the script in hope to get the outcome the producer expects to see." In the series, Samantha Ko plays a bold and open girl, she expressed she'll have a bikini scene. Aimee is very excited to shoot in Malaysia, she expressed her role has a straightforward personality, "I don't mind shooting scenes wearing a bikini, but it must be necessary for the plot. My character has a straightforward personality and will often be arguing with Ruco Chan."

Aimee feels gift exchange isn't necessary, it is already a very good gift if she has time to spend with her other half. When asked if she'll visit the 'studio next door' and have a secret party? Aimee smiled sweetly: "That romantic? I cannot do that. We don't usually go to the 'studio next door'. Once I get into character, my colleagues know not to mention Moses Chan otherwise I'll jump right out of my character. I put my personal character down and once I start working, I don't even answer phone calls. I cannot be distracted."

TVB executive Sandy Yu's favorite Tony Hung expressed he didn't get support from her for shooting this series nor did she visit the set. He said: "After all, she belongs to the variety shows department, she cannot cross the line."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More