Saturday, April 20, 2013

Curious Little Linda Chung Flies Out of Car Frightening Grace Wong

Grace Wong and Linda Chung are good friends, one is active and the other is quiet. In real life, their personalities are really flipped around! The normally gentle Linda shared her most naughty incident that happened during childhood - she flies out of the car! Grace was so frightened, she shouted calling Linda crazy! As for the usually active Grace, she actually very meticulous in her daily life. In real life, the two have completely different personalities, which is really fascinating and interesting!

Met at a Stage Performance

Grace: Baby, do you remember how we met?

Linda: I remember we were at an awards ceremony in Mainland. You were doing warm ups and the splits on the floor before your dance performance. I went over to you and said I'm really nervous, but you said to me: "You actually get nervous?"

Grace: That was about 4 years ago, I looked at you, Moses Chan, Raymond Lam and Myolie Wu, I just couldn't believe you guys would get nervous at all. I still remember that time you had the microphone in your hand and was shaking. I thought you were really cute!

Linda: I don't remember what we chatted about that day, but you gave me a very positive impression, very real, very much like a Western girl and someone who would be a good friend.

The Laid Back Image

Grace: Then we became more and more familiar, and started going to each other's houses!

Linda: Actually, I really want my house to be clean like yours! Because I'm not a good organizer, my house is a mess....

Grace: But I really like how you are. When I'm at your house, you have your glasses on and your hair tied up. Very awesome and real!

Linda: On the contrary, when someone goes to your house, you have to look prettier, gentle and neat! As for me, I would have my PJs, T-shirt and some other strange looking clothing on! Even if the delivery man came to my house, I would open the door looking like that!

Grace: (*Laughs loudly*) Then did they ask you if you were Ms. Linda Chung?

Linda: Actually no! I don't know why I didn't think about that! One time it was even funnier when I was doing facial. The facial lady said to me: "Usually when artists come to do facial, they came neatly dressed and their clothes would be hanged up neatly, but why do you leave your shoes lying around? I think you are a pretty true person!"

Grace: Actually when I go to your house, you are very laid back. I actually think that's pretty comfortable. I can sleep or crawl where ever I want. I could laugh or cry if I wanted to. I don't have to have a formal dinner with you!

Linda: Being a friend, the most important is to take off the mask, comfort is the most important!

Flies Out of the Car

Grace: Do you remember we chatted until 3am one night?

Linda: That time we were talking about our childhood. When I was 10, my mom was driving and I was sitting in the back seat. Out of curiosity, I asked her: "If I opened the door, what happens if I fly out?"

Grace: (*Couldn't-Believe-It* Look) You crazy!

Linda: Because I wanted to see what the feeling was like, so I really opened the door and of course I flew out. I ended up having bruises all over my body from all the rolling and a mouth full of sand and stones!

Grace: Have you used this experience in acting?

Linda: (*Laughs loudly*) Not yet, haha! Actually I'm pretty brave!

Grace: You are! But did you not like to talk to people before?

Linda: Before I entered the industry, I had a lot to say, but I turned autistic after entering. I slowly began to find myself again! Also I'm more familiar with this industry now and I'm starting to have more confidence. I don't have as much to think about as before, I'm just being myself and I don't need to worry whether people accept me or not because each one of us are very special!

Grace: Actually learning to like your unique characteristics is something very difficult. Many people like to compare themselves to others. Actually if every individual can just be themselves, then this would be a beautiful world. Just like a beautiful garden. If each flower is the same, then wouldn't that be really boring? Instead, if there are some bigger or sharper flowers around, then that be perfect!

Linda: Did anything crazy happen when you were a kid?

Grace: I'm not as crazy, at least I didn't fly out of the car! My naughtiest thing was going out to party, but now I'm much more behaved now!

Epilogue

At the end of the interview, Linda recalled her first impression on Grace. One time in the makeup room, Grace was so loud, Linda couldn't refrain herself from having the "O" expression on her face. She said: "You were incredibly loud, but then I later realized you were chatting with the Miss HKs of your year!" When Grace heard this, she wasn't upset, but laughed out loud instead: "That time I was talking to Kayi Cheung and Lorretta Chow in English! Nowadays when I see the new Miss HK or MCI talking so loudly in the makeup room, they remind me of the time when I just debuted, haha!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More