Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Linda Chung's Idol Ji Sung "Plays" Her a Love Song on 29th Birthday

Yesterday it was Linda Chung's 29th birthday. Fans threw her a birthday party and prepared a special birthday cake with Linda's favorite Korean idol (Ji Sung) photo printed on it. In the animated photo, Ji Sung was playing a love song on the guitar to her. LindaBB was so touched when she saw the cake.

Linda thanked her fans on Weibo: "Thank you my dear fans for each and every birthday blessing. Thank you for the awesome cake! You guys really know me well. Thanks to all my fans for participating in my birthday party. I really had a great time. This is definitely the most intimate party yet. I wish you all happiness, good health and I love you all!" Linda's good friends from the industry wished her a happy birthday on Weibo -- Steven Ma, Shirley Yeung, Natalie Tong, Nancy Wu, Sharon Chan, Wong Cho Lam and more.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More