Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Denise Ho wants to become a mother

After admitting her homosexuality in front of a crowd in November last year, Cantopop singer, Denise Ho, recently revealed her dreams of becoming a mother in the next five years.

Popular Asians website reported that in an interview that was held of late, the singer admitted, "I really like children. When I was young and living in Canada, there were many Canadian couples who adopted Asian children. It's something I've always wanted to do, whether to give birth myself or to adopt."

She added, "I hope I can educate my children and allow them to have individual aspirations. As to when [I would have children], well, perhaps within five years? Or else I'll become a woman of advanced maternal age."

Earlier, it was reported that Denise had expressed her desire for Greeny Wu and Shawn Yue to donate their sperm to fulfil her motherhood dreams. When asked about it, the singer laughed and said, "I don't know. You have to understand that it's just entertainment news. I just gave an answer so the reporters can complete his job!"

However, after accidentally revealing that her girlfriend is also from the entertainment industry, the 35-year-old singer was reluctant to share more about the subject, stating, "I think I've already shared my intimate news to everyone. I still wish to retain a bottom line in my private life. I feel there is no need to reveal my private life for everyone to see."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More