Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Oscar Leung: A wedding broadcast is bad luck!

TVB may be planning to broadcast the wedding of its newlywed stars Moses and Aimee Chan, but in actor Oscar Leung's opinion, a live telecast of a wedding just brings bad luck.

As reported on TVB News World, at "The Voice: Stars' Legend" press conference on 17 June, the "Sniper Attack" actor shared that while he is indeed planning to get married, his plans may not be realised this year and certainly not on live telecast.

Oscar stated, "There are too many people getting married this year, and most locations for banquets are already full. So I don't think my wedding will be held anytime soon."

When suggested that TVB could help him with the location and maybe broadcast it as well, Oscar said, "I've thought about it, but a senior actor told me that Alex Man and Tien Niu's marriage in 1992 was broadcast live on TVB, and they ended up in a divorce. So I gave up on the idea because it seems to bring bad luck."

Meanwhile, the singer-actor again dismissed rumours that it was already determined that he will be the show's winner this season, after it was discovered that Oscar gained entry into the competition without having to audition.

Oscar clarified, "I don't even get special treatment and had to fill out an application like everybody else. It's just that I was not in Hong Kong during the audition, but TVB felt that since I had previously participated in other singing contests, I must be able to do this. So they allow me to qualify for the finals."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More