Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Tavia Yeung needs to undergo therapy

TV Queen Tavia Yeung recently revealed that she needed to undergo therapy after her recent hospitalisation due to overworking.

Previously, in mid June, it was reported that the actress was hospitalised for a fever and neck pain due to her hectic workload on the set of "Property Protector".

At the Prince Jewellery & Watch Premier Cup handicap horse race that was held in Sha Tin a few days ago, the 33-year-old told the media that the doctors confirmed that she has a C5-C6 herniation/bone spurs after a closer inspection.

"I think the heavy headgear that I have been using for the drama was the reason for the damage in my neck muscles. I think I need to undergo therapy," the actress said.

She added, "I heard swimming is one of the best therapies, but sadly, I don't know how to swim."

When suggested that she ask her boyfriend Him Law, who used to be a lifeguard, to assist her, Tavia heartily expressed, "He only knows how to save people. But I am not planning to swim, so I don't need him to teach me. It's harder to learn swimming when one gets older!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More