Monday, June 10, 2013

Boss Favors Linda Chung? "I Don't Know How to Fight For Favor"

Yesterday Linda Chung was shooting at the studio for a beauty product commercial. Earlier when she and two fans were shooting a travel show in Korea, the fans gave her an unforgettable surprise of a lifetime. However, she wanted to keep it a secret for now. "I'm easy to satisfy. Just taking pictures can satisfy me, but I don't take nude pictures." Linda continued: "If someone plays and sings a song to me, I'll feel very pleased. (Has a boyfriend done that for you before?) I don't know! I'm not materialistic, my boyfriend doesn't have to buy me a house, but when I get married, I must have a ring; the size of the ring doesn't matter. The most important is he loves me." Asked if she has already found someone who loves her? Linda smiled sweetly: "I don't know how to answer you."

It was said her record company Star Entertainment has been biased towards her, causing Elanne Kong to resign from displeasure? Linda said: "I'm innocent. I admit my boss takes good care of me, but he takes care of everyone. He isn't giving me special treatment. Elanne and I are friends, we are not on bad terms and I don't understand why [the media] is always saying I'm fighting for special favor. It was rumored I was fighting with Joyce Cheng, then with Alfred Hui and even the newly joined Kay Tse. I'm fighting with everyone, how? I don't know how to fight, I just hope to do well on my own part; I work hard too and I don't want to get obliterated. I'll be holding a mini concert on August 22nd and it is not because of favoritism from my company."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More