Thursday, June 13, 2013

Myolie Wu wants true love for Bosco

Although Bosco Wong denied having a relationship with 20-year-old actress Bella Lam, his ex-girlfriend of eight years, Myolie Wu, is happy to give him her blessings.

As reported on Oriental Daily, at a promotional event for a food brand on 9 June, the actress was asked about Bosco's new relationship, to which she said, "I'm not following his news nor will I ask about it. We don't want any more pressure."

However, the actress generously added, "I do hope Bosco will find his true love soon. We've been separated for so long already; you don't have to be asking me about his new development every time."

"Actually neither of us are married, so we each should have a new relationship. I also hope I can be in a relationship soon," Myolie enthused.

The actress also expressed her hopes that she will be able to talk to Bosco in front of the media, so that everyone will stop spreading rumours about them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More