Sunday, June 9, 2013

Niki Chow is in no rush for marriage

Actress Niki Chow recently expressed her hopes of finding a special someone soon, so that she could appease everybody who has been worrying about her single status.

As reported on Groove Asia website, while speaking to the media at Just Gold's new store opening on 5 June, Niki expressed, "I hope I find my Mr. Right soon, and fulfill everyone's wish. I'm working hard on giving others a chance."

The actress admitted that she has been going out and getting to know a few men, but added, "Some may have feelings for me and although I don't have the same feelings yet, I won't be as picky as I used to."

The 33-year-old also admits that she likes the feeling of being on a date and enjoys the single life, but is in no rush to get married.

"I really like children. I may end up having a child before getting married," she stated.

Asked if she would prefer having children rather than a husband, Nicki laughed and said, "I'm not that crazy! If there is a husband to take care of the baby with me, then that would be perfect."

In other related news, Niki has recently announced to be Just Gold's new spokesperson for Greater China.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More