Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Elanne Kong Clarifies Rumor: Don't Drag Linda Chung into the Water

Elanne Kong's singer contract with Star Entertainment expired and she did not have plans to renew. It was instantly rumored the company favored Linda Chung and invested all their resources on her. Yesterday Linda expressed she did not try to fight for favor. Elanne also expressed on Weibo the reason why she left Star Ent. is extremely clear.

Elanne wrote: "I must respond to the latest reports about me. The reason why I left Star Entertainment is extremely clear. (1) My contract really did expire. (2) After consideration, I found my path to pursue in and I want to thank all the love Star Ent. gave me. I'm really grateful! So, please don't drag Linda Chung into the waater, she is a good friend of mines! We supported each other during our time together in the company; it felt especially warm. My singing dream had always been there, I believe my dream will come true one day."

Linda responded to Elanne's comment simply with a "kiss" emoticon, implying her relationship with Elanne is stronger than fame and fortunes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More