Thursday, June 13, 2013

Kate Tsui has no need to be sexy

"My Prime Lady" leading actress Kate Tsui revealed that she has always been androgynous, and did not expect to be associated with the words sexy and confident at all.

Kuang Ai TVB reported that the actress said that she has always been a tomboy, enjoyed watching sports, and was never able to relate to being a sexy actress.

The 33-year-old actress expressed, "What is sexy? Maybe it is because every woman has a fragile side. In my eyes, Charlize Theron is the epitome of a sexy goddess. I like how she has her own lifestyle and attitude."

However, despite her determination to retain her outgoing boyish personality, Kate admitted that she has always believed in love.

The actress expressed, "I do believe in true love and that I will find him one day. However, I really do not want to date anyone in the [entertainment] circle. It's just like how people are against office romance – I don't want things to get more complicated than it should."

When asked about the man of her dreams, Kate described, "Someone who is intelligent, humorous, and has a bit of an artistic talent. I want to be able to learn from him, to be enlightened by him, and to be able to discover new meanings in being together."

She added, "I have never thought about marriage and don't have any expectations, but what I do know is that if I were to get married and have kids, I will leave the entertainment circle to take care of my family."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More