Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Niki Chow's 33rd birthday, still an 18 year old inside


Yesterday Niki Chow, Mandy Wong and Vincent Wong started their first day of filming for TVB new series A Good Heart Goes Haywire. Tomorrow is Niki's 33rd birthday (August 30th), so Mandy and Vincent prepared a birthday cake to celebrate with her. The child star (Lam Wing Yu), who played the young Niki in Bottled Passion, brought a birthday gift for her as well.

Niki reveals her birthday is coincidentally on the same day as the Chinese Ghost Festival (July 14th, Lunar Calendar). She decided to celebrate with her family early and comforted herself: "Nothing is taboo for young people. Can't do anything about coincidences. As I get older, I don't want any big celebrations, but I still maintain a mental age of 18 years old! (Do you have to work on your birthday?) Yes! I didn't take a day off or anything, it would be best if the crew automatically gives me the day off. Actually the majority of my time is shooting with Bosco Wong, wait until he comes back to HK first, not sure when that is though. (Any pursuers that asked you out?) Nope, just friends and family taking up all my time. Also, I have a lot of jobs and I got a pimple today on my forehead as a gift!"

The single Niki reveals its not her first birthday without a boyfriend, so she's used to it. When speaking of her birthday wish, Niki smiled: "Don't ask me when I'm going to start dating, so stressful! But, if I'm really am dating and the relationship is stable, I would admit it. (Any one-night stands during your trip to Europe?) No! They are all people I know." Asked if she conveniently brought a wedding gift for her sister Kathy Chow, who is getting married next month? Niki expressed she didn't and avoided to respond to questions related to her sister's marriage. "I didn't schedule anything, just let her marry peacefully and happily! If she wants to say it, then she'll say it. I'm following orders, I cannot answer questions on her behalf."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More