Monday, August 20, 2012

Charmaine Sheh no fear of being a 'Sing Lui', Lightning Marriage Anytime

Yesterday Charmaine Sheh was a guest at the grand store opening of watch brand LONGINES. At the event, she had a watch with 72 diamonds on it. Charmaine reveals she likes to collect watches and the most expensive one is valued over 6 figures.

When asked about her good friend Angela Tong's good news of marrying Chin Kar Lok? She laughed: "I already congratulated her. Angela finally appeared last night. (It's double happiness for her?) A snake baby? Hope she has a snake baby soon! If she wants, I can be her baby's godmother." Charmaine said she's already the godmother of 4 or 5 children, but asked when she'll have children of her own? She smiled and said she'll come out in the finale, but she still hasn't found her Mr. Right yet, she's not in a relationship right now and she definitely doesn't have a wealthy man pursuing her. Charmaine expressed money is not as important as a partner whom she can communicate with and make her laugh. When asked if her mother rushes her to marry? She said: "Nope, my brothers are married and have children already, so no pressure on me. Marriage is a lifetime, must choose the right one." Charmaine also expressed she's not worried she won't be able to get married and its not necessary for her to find a matchmaker yet. Asked if she'll go for a lightning marriage? She frankly said: "I don't know either. When I'm in love, I may do it." Charmaine doesn't choose her partner based on age or race, but she's never dated a foreigner before.

When speaking of the possibility that Andy Lau may shoot a TVB series, Charmaine expressed she hopes to collaborate with him and it does not matter what role she gets. "Andy is my idol. At some award show in the past, Andy presented an award to me before, my heart was beating fast." If she had a chance to work with him on the set, would she have a heart attack then? Charmaine joked: "I can't imagine it!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More