Thursday, August 23, 2012

Niki Chow in love with Michael Miu, waiting to kiss Bosco Wong

After signing with her new company, Niki Chow returns to TVB later this month to start shooting new series A Good Heart Goes Haywire, where she plays a policewoman once again. Niki said: "It's different this time, I got promoted to senior inspector." Niki expressed this series is a challenge for her because it's her first time shooting a 30 episode series and they have to shoot in the summer. Whether if its her acting or physical ability, it is a challenge. Although she already has experience being a policewoman, she is still in the spirit of learning. Niki laughed: "Initially I thought I could take advantage of this opportunity to change my hairstyle and get my hair cut short. But then the director said they're not looking for a tomboy policewoman, and even ordered me to grow my hair as long as possible in order to bring out the femininity."

As she'll be shooting this series for a full 3 months, Niki joked: "I don't have to be dry anymore because I have the matured '3 Gor' (Michael Miu) and the 'young woman killer' Bosco Wong. (Bosco just broke up with Myolie Wu?) When we accepted this series, that didn't happen yet! (Bosco often has intense kiss scenes with his co-stars, will you avoid those scenes during this sensitive period to prevent rumors?) That is not what a professional artist does. After all, if it's necessary for the plot, then we'll do it. What's most important is that I have the ability to portray the role and have a good explanation for the producer. Can't think too much about gossips and rumors."

In the new series, Niki is involved in a love triangle with Michael Miu and Bosco Wong, but when speaking of Niki being an actual love triangle in real life? Niki frankly expressed: "I don't have two guys to choose from. This series satisfies me completely, I believe I'll be very moist in the next three months. I will enjoy my time being entangled between the two men and no longer have to be dry." In real life, Niki frankly said she doesn't get affected by situational pressure and rush to find a boyfriend just because she has to marry and have children.

Her sister Kathy Chow is finally getting married. Niki happily said: "I'm so relieved now that she's getting married. So happy! (Afraid you can't get married?) No, modern women have nothing to fear. It is a matter if I want to or not. What I'm happy about is that my sister is going to unfold a new page in life." Niki anticipates to see her sister become a mother the most. She wants to see the motherly love side of her. She said: "I think she'll become a mother very soon. I believe she's not far from this phase in life."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More