Monday, August 20, 2012

Kate Tsui guest stars in 'A Great Way To Care II' dies instantly

Yesterday Kate Tsui was trying out her costume for new series A Great Way To Care II. Due to the schedule conflicting with the film Kate's participating in, she could only make a guest appearance in the series (Tavia Yeung replaced her). The producer created a delightful plot to explain her departure from the series. Kate said: "It's such a pity I won't be able to work more with Alex Fong. In part one, I recovered from the mental disorder, then I become a cop again and started dating Alex's role. In this sequel, we were preparing for our marriage, but then I die. The producer said if there is a third installment, he'll save a role for me."

Kate may be shooting a Mainland series in September, but she hopes to make time on her schedule to take part in TVB series Highs and Lows promotion. "This year, I only have one series. I hope I'll make it in time to get a nomination at the TVB Awards, and have the opportunity to get an award."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More