Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Reconcile with Kevin Cheng? Charmaine Sheh: Ask Heaven

Last night, Charmaine Sheh attended an event and when asked about the rumored love triangle between ex-rumored boyfriend Kevin Cheng, Niki Chow and Christine Kuo? She said: "I haven't been following HK news, I don't even know my own news. (After he became TV King, he's become a best seller!) Not answering! (Do you keep in touch with Kevin?) We do keep in touch. (Did you gossip about his love life?) I have to deal with myself first, why would I gossip about others? (It was rumored he and Niki are getting back together.) I have no comment. (Fear you might get dragged into the rumors too?) I can't control what the newspapers write. (Any chance of you and Kevin getting back together?) Ask Heaven. I don't know either. I'm currently very happy and pleased of my current status." When speaking of Kevin's response to the rumor that Niki and Christine are fighting to be 'Mrs. Kevin Cheng', he said he's not that powerful. In regards to this, Charmaine said: "If I'm really in a stabled relationship, I would choose to make it public." Charmaine stressed she's currently single, but she does have a pursuer. When asked if the pursuer is from Mainland or Hong Kong? She said: "A gentleman."

Asked if she joined a new company? She said: "I've always had a per-series contract with TVB, I'm a TVB employee. If I want to shoot in Mainland, then I can do that too. (Has Ricky Wong contacted you?) Never met him, never been in contact. Perhaps he knows I have a contract. (He said he wants you to be CTI's Big Sister.) Thank him for the appreciation."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More