Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Annie Man's 5lbs 14oz baby girl is born

Yesterday Annie Man gave birth to a baby girl at Canossian Hospital. Her husband Jason reveals the baby was 5 pounds, 14 ounces. When asked who the baby looks like? He laughed: "Look like me, then its big trouble! We haven't decided on a Chinese name yet, but we have an English name for her. (Were you afraid to see the cutting of umbilical cord?) Nope, because I didn't get to see."

Annie announced on Weibo late at night:

"To all my fans and friends, I want to let you know I just finished giving birth. On August 20th, I gave birth to a little Dragon girl. She was 5 pounds, 14 ounces. Her English name is Jamie. We haven't given her a Chinese name yet.

Before I went into labor, I had a cough that never went away, so the doctor and anesthetist feared that I would cough nonstop during the delivery and affect the C-section stability. They suggested that I get full anesthesia, but I insisted on getting only half. I said I can handle it because I wanted to see the entire process. In the end, I went through the 1 hour operation without a single cough. I'm really grateful! The moment I saw my baby born, a living life before my eyes. Life is so wonderful!

Jason was responsible of video taping the entire process. Once the baby heard her Daddy's voice, her little eyes rolled over and looked at him. Then she smiled at him. I saw how loving my husband looked when our daughter looked at him, he looked more loving than when he looks at me (*angry face*). Haha, but he did thank me for all the hard work. Fine forgive him... finally of course I have to thank you all for the care, concern and support you had for baby and I. I will do my best on being a good mother."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More