Monday, August 13, 2012

Niki Chow helpless, denies fighting with Christine Kuo for Kevin Cheng

Yesterday Niki Chow, Michael Miu, Joey Meng, Mandy Wong and Vincent Wong attended the costume fitting of new series A Good Heart Goes Haywire. Bosco Wong is also part of the cast, but he was absent from the event. Niki reveals she'll be romantically involved with Bosco, Michael and Vincent. She joked perhaps the producer can see her love life been too dry, so he gave her more guys. When speaking of her in reality, it was rumored she's fighting with Christine Kuo for Kevin Cheng. Niki expressed she's currently focused on her career and declined to comment: "Ask the persons involved. (You are the person involved!) I still don't have any comments, concentrated on my work and I can't even keep up with all those rumors." When asked if she knows about Christine and Kevin's relationship? She said: "I'm not sure, actually I don't know why your asking me. (What is your impression on Christine?) I don't know her, we never collaborated before, but of course I do know who she is. I think we're all just focused on work, these things, like our love lives, I know everyone wants to know...but I really don't have anything to say. (Will there be awkwardness when you two meet?) I don't think so, this industry is small, I'm sure we'll have a chance to meet and collaborate, it doesn't really matter." Niki denied she had secret meetings with Kevin while they were working in Mainland and she refused to comment on whether if she thinks Christine and Kevin matches. She said helplessly: "There is always so many speculations. Perhaps everyone knows I'm single and no one else has appeared yet, so there are news like this. I cannot control it, so it's best not to care about it! (Maybe because everyone really wants to see you two reconcile?) Well.... I don't know what to say! Of course, I hope the media focuses more on our work, relationships...aiya.. I don't have anything else to say. (Have you kept in touch with Kevin?) Aiya...we're colleagues. (Are there any chances between you two?) Ahh..I don't know, I don't know how to answer. (Already good friends, any chance to develop further?) I really don't know, collaborating in series yes, but in personal life, I really don't know, let the Heaven decide."

Ex-rumored couple JJ Jia and Sammy Shum appeared together at the costume fitting yesterday. At first, despite standing besides one another, they still had zero interaction, but they later took pictures and accepted an interview together. They both expressed they are not embarrassed to work together. When asked if they may get back together in this series? Sammy said he had always been good friends with JJ, but his career is his current priority.

First time collaborating with Michael Miu, Joey Meng looks forward to work with him. When asked what type of impression Joey has on Michael? She said: "I've been watching his TV shows since I was young... oh no, I mean I was already pretty old. (Michael said it's fine, everyone says that.) In high school, my mom always scolded me for watching too much of Michael on TV and didn't do my homework." Joey gets to play Michael's wife on her first collaboration with her. She expressed she's been waiting for this opportunity for a long time. When asked if they have to report to their other half? Michael said it's not necessary, they are all professional artists. Asked if there are any kiss scenes? Michael said: "Any kiss scenes? Still in the making..."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More