Saturday, August 25, 2012

Ella Koon praises her boyfriend is perfect, Ron Ng can't compare

The day before, Ron Ng's ex-girlfriend Viann Zhang announced she and new boyfriend Chen Li have been dating for two months. She praised Chen is a "responsible and sincere man". Viann said when she was with Ron, she loved him with all her heart, but there were a lot of problems in their relationship, such as the distance, she said: "I tried forgiving and insisting on keeping the relationship, but it was already damaged and how can I tolerate being cheated? Chen confessed his love to me after Ron and I separated. There was no third party in the issue. I need a boyfriend who can give me security." Reporters contacted Ron to ask about Viann's new boyfriend, he said: "As long as she's happy."

Yesterday Ella Koon attended an event and when asked if she heard of the reports that there was a third party between ex-rumored boyfriend Ron and Viann's relationship? She said: "Haven't followed the news, and I won't comment on other people's news. (You're finally out of it?) Not responding. (Did Ron try to reconcile with you?) Not responding." When asked if her current doctor boyfriend is better than Ron? She said: "My boyfriend is perfect." However, she expressed she and her boyfriend do not have plans for marriage yet and it's not because her company doesn't allow it: "I don't want to live with him yet because I'm always playing with musical instruments, it will affect him. If living me, then should always wear ear plugs or install a sound-proof wall."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More