Thursday, August 23, 2012

Pierre Ngo plans to be married in December; Hopes 'Rosy Business 3' actually happens

Wayne Lai, Kent Cheng, Pierre Ngo, Natalie Tong, Janet Chow and Vivien Yeo attended TVB new series King Maker promotional event. It was reported Pierre is planning to marry his girlfriend in Canada this September. Yesterday Pierre explained he's going to Canada for a stage performance in September, but his girlfriend is accompanying him on the trip to visit her parents and talk about the marriage. Pierre said: "We've been dating for 12 years, and have plans to tie the knot in December. (So rushed to get married, she's pregnant?) I wish, but no she's not pregnant. We are in a stabled relationship, and already agreed to keep our marriage low-key. We won't be holding a wedding banquet, just a simple dinner with family and friends (Will your parents be going to Canada too?) No, they are getting old." It was rumored Rosy Business III is starting in March next year, Pierre hoped the news is true too and will leave everything to TVB.

When asked about the average ratings for King Makers? Wayne said: "Last week's ratings were really just average because there hasn't been much happening in the story, but it will later start getting exciting. I hope the ratings will go back up by then."

In regards to the rumored Rosy Business III, will Wayne and Sheren Tang have the opportunity to work together again? Wayne admitted he did hear about the news that the series is going to start shooting next year. In the meantime, he'll be shooting a modern series in November first. Wayne expressed he knows a lot of people are anticipating to see the Rosy Business franchise and he also hopes the third installment will really happen as well. Whether if it's going to be the original cast or not, we will have to wait until next year to find out. Will you help call Sheren Tang back to participate in the series? Wayne laughed: "I'm not qualified to do that. Of course I do hope to work with her again, and whenever I have time now, I watch the re-runs of Rosy Business. I've discovered there were at least 12 commercials during the breaks, which is just as many as during the prime time hours. I have to ask TVB to give me some commission."

[Oriental Daily] contracted producer Lee Tim Shing to ask about the Rosy Business third installment. He said over the phone: "It's made up! I am planning to start a new series in February next year and do plan to cast Wayne Lai, but not Sheren Tang! If I were to choose a female lead, I would choose a newcomer, I'm considering JJ Jia or Christine Kuo! (Retiring?) This year I'm retiring, but I promised TVB that starting next year, I'll shoot one series per year. TVB said they wanted to start one in February, their really trying to rip me off!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More