Thursday, August 2, 2012

Joey Meng foolishly forgets she drove to work, left car at filming location

Roger Kwok, Joey Meng and Wong Cho Lam attended the blessing ceremony of TVB new series Cousin, You Are Good. Roger is having a pleasant collaboration with the cast, but joked that he has to really 'look after' Joey. He exposed her embarrassing moment: "She doesn't live up to her reputation, she's so forgetful. One time, she drove herself to the filming location, but after we finished filming, she actually forgot that she drove and went back to TVB on the bus instead, leaving her car behind." Later when, reporters teased Joey for being so foolish, she said: "That day I started work at 6am, it was in the bitter heat and we had to pay tennis and then we switched locations to the church! After we finished, all I thought was I wanted to go back on the bus to rest and then go back to TVB for the air conditioning. If the director didn't ask me (about driving), I totally forgot. I decided I'm not going to drive anymore."

Joey reveals on Monday after shooting until 1am, she already felt like she lost her soul and one time when playing tennis, she accidentally hit the ball on the director's chest: "I was also constantly eating the food, candy and biscuits that were used as props. To stop myself from tiredness, I eat!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More