Friday, August 31, 2012

Yoyo Mung reveals Ekin Cheng's proposal was more frightening than surprising

Yesterday Yoyo Mung and Alex Fong were at TVB City working on new series A Great Way To Care. First time responding to the marriage news, Yoyo reveals boyfriend Ekin Cheng proposed to her on her birthday (August 3rd). When asked how Ekin proposed? She said: "It was more frightening than surprising. As to what happened, it will be in our memories, I'm not going to tell you. We'll let you all know a few days after our marriage." Coincidentally, that day Yoyo and Alex were shooting at the church, when asked if she's especially nervous? She said: "How so? It's not my first time working at a church. (How is the preparations going?) Haven't done anything yet. (Picked a date yet?) No specific date, December 31st is still next year. Whenever we have time, then we'll just call up our lawyer friend and have them come over and do an impromptu marriage. We may just get marry at home. (Wear a wedding dress?) Nope, keep everything as simple as possible! (Do a wedding photo shoot?) Depending on my mood that day. We should take the wedding pictures on that day, if we take them prior to the marriage, then why not just look back at our everyday life pictures."

Asked if she plans to hold a wedding banquet? Yoyo said: "It's best not to make it too complicated. Where ever there are open seats, then we'll do it. Holding a 2 table banquet won't be too difficult, it's just a wedding. (Honeymoon?) We'll go on a trip if we have time." When asked if they're getting married because of the elders? She said: "In the recent years, my grandmother and mother have already passed away. I only have my Daddy left. I told him I'm getting married and he had no reaction. He just gave me an "Oh", then asked me if I wanted to drink soup." To some extent Yoyo and Ekin are getting married because of the elders, she said: "Perhaps its just our own thinking, as long as we're happy, family will be satisfied enough."

It was rumored Yoyo wanted Ekin to split his assets with her. Yoyo said the author of the report put words into their mouth: "Ekin already denied the rumor before that report was published. The magazine couldn't get any evidence, so they made up some nonsense. It's been written like this for so many years, the only thing I got from him was cat litter and cat poop because his three cats are very important. I'm responsible for picking up their poop."

Yesterday once Alex saw Yoyo, he shouted "Mrs. Cheng". She happily thanked him, but Alex teased: "Finally you're getting married. I'm happy for you two. Next year, you definitely have to let us all know, so we can all come early." Yoyo refuted: "And you didn't notify me earlier?" Alex joked: "Because I don't have enough money, forget about having 2 table banquet." Yoyo joked back and asked: "Will you sponsor a few more tables for me?" Alex replied: "Must make it big, being able to marry at this age is such happiness!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More