Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Ada Choi busy hitting mosquito while driving, gets into accident & fined HK$950

Earlier this April, Ada Choi was on the road driving when a mosquito distracted her. Because she was busy trying to hit the mosquito, she lost control of the car and crashed into the lamp post. Her car suffered minor damages, but she didn't have any injuries. After the accident, Ada called the police immediately and the officer charged her for careless driving. Yesterday afternoon, Ada appeared at the Tuen Mun court for her hearing and she pled guilty. She was fined HK$950 for her accident.

Yesterday afternoon, Ada groaned on Weibo: "This is the first time in my life that I've gone to court. And the reason was because I was hitting a bug...ahh...I really really dislike court, it feels so uncomfortable... I hope this is the last time in my life that I'll have to go to court."

When Ada left the court, she shouted to reporters that she has no makeup on, so don't take any pictures of her. Then she waved goodbye and left.

Later, Ada accepted an interview over the phone. She frankly expressed she wasn't scared, just feels uncomfortable to go to court. "I just hoped to get it done as soon as possible and leave!" She also reveals she's not sure if there are extra fines or if she'll get points, she just feels so innocent: "It's not like I was doing anything, my friend advised me that if I encounter the same situation, I should just open the window and let it out!" She said her husband Max Zhang laughed at her look without makeup: "He asked me why I didn't put a hat or makeup on when going to court, because I would scare people with that look!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More