Friday, August 10, 2012

Fala Chen prohibits anyone with garlic smell to get near her

Yesterday Fala Chen attended an event for toothpaste brand Colgate. When asked if she wants her boyfriend to brush his teeth before he kisses her? Fala said embarrassingly: "I don't know how to answer. Usually I brush once in the morning and once at night. Sometimes, I brush after having hot pot too. I hate the smell of garlic, so anyone who had garlic, don't get near me. I won't be able to handle it." Fala is currently busy shooting new series Triumph in the Skies II, and will have kiss scenes with both Francis Ng and Chilam Cheung. She joked she'll bring toothpaste with her for the cast to use.

When speaking of a recent magazine report saying that she was displeased with the songs in her debut album, all being adaptations of Mandarin songs, so she called the boss of her record company and scolded him. Fala expressed: "The songs in my album were chosen by my company. It's not related, there was one song written by a friend and the majority of them were chosen by my company." Will she ask her boyfriend, Neway Prince Sit Sai Hang, to help her sign a new contract? "They are two different companies. My management is TVB, I don't want to go through a huge circle. It's already enough that he spiritually supports me." Although her current singing contract is about to expire, she believes she'll definitely have the chance to release a second album in the future.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More