Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Christine Kuo cries denying 'car shaking' with Michael Tse

TVB executive Norman Leung hosted a banquet for the cast and crew of Tiger Cubs to celebrate the high ratings and success. The cast including Jessica Hsuan, Kenneth Ma, Him Law, Mandy Wong, Oscar Leung, Christine Kuo and Vincent Wong attended.


Recently a tabloid magazine (East Week) reported that Christine Kuo and Michael Tse were 'car shaking' (sex in the car). The magazine even published the photos. Yesterday when reporters approached Christine for interviews, tears immediately formed in her eyes. She expressed the 'car shaking' was just a scene from new series Justice Pursuit & Attack. She stressed the 'car shaking' was necessary for the series because the scene was about her seducing Michael in the car. There were a lot of other staff at the location. She said in tears: "My mom called me from Canada this morning, actually I didn't know what 'car shaking' means, until my mom told me. I just feel so wronged! (Unhappy?) People have limits, I don't want to make my family unhappy! I'm starting to lose my parents' trust, the negative news and rumors are just coming one after another, it's normal that I'm worried. Also, my parents aren't familiar with the nature of my job. I hope to bring them over to HK and live with me as soon as possible, so they can understand more about what I do at work."

Since Christine's debut, she has got herself a long list of rumored boyfriends including Kevin Cheng, Oscar Leung, Edwin Siu, Raymond Cho and more. When asked if she's afraid to get near her male colleagues after this? She expressed: "A little! Sometimes it's just necessary for work and I can't control it! (Give up being an actress?) I don't give up that easily! Also, even if I wanted to give up, that won't solve anything. I should face the problems with courage."

When Oscar Leung saw Christine crying, he handed her a tissue and attentively comforted her: "Don't cry! If anything, I'm here!" However, Christine kept her distance from him: "Get away! If you come near me, I'll be in trouble!"

Michael Tse: I want to cry too!

Also, yesterday Michael accepted an interview over the phone and when speaking of Christine crying over the 'car shaking' incident, Michael joked, "I want to cry too". He felt sorry for Christine: "She's a girl, usually girls are thin-skinned. Aside from crying, what else could she do? She's just trying to vent it all out! (Are you upset?) I'm already numb to all this! Actually the producer already said we were filming, and it could still be written like this! I've been in this industry for a long time, I can understand why she (Christine) feeling emotional. It's really hard to get accused like that!"

Jessica: 'Tiger Cubs' is male dominant series

Jessica was asked if there will be a sequel to Tiger Cubs? She expressed: "Not sure yet! Still discussing! (Start shooting next year?) I really don't know! But, it should be done while it's still hot! I heard TVB already scheduled the series for the first half year, and temporarily there isn't any news on the sequel." Jessica added the public response was better than expected, and she's already satisfied that her 'farewell series' did well.

Since Tiger Cubs was such a big hit, based on TVB's convention, there may be a film version of the series. When asked if there really is a film version, will Jessica participate in it? She smiled: "Even so, it may not be with the original cast! Also, the entire series is focused on the male role, the female roles are not important!" Jessica reiterated that artists are actually very passive in terms of what roles they get, anything work related, we will all have to wait for TVB to make the arrangements and decisions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More