Friday, August 17, 2012

Chilam Cheung maintains baby face by enjoying life and easy-going

Chilam Cheung is naturally born with a baby face. Even if he's already a husband and a father, he still looks young. However, no matter how young he may look, he will still grow up one day. Today Chilam has matured and keeps his son on the tip of his tongue. This little boy has finally turned into a true man!

Preservative Secret

Hello everyone, I'm Chilam Cheung! Since my debut until now, people have said it's like I ate preservatives. Actually, I think people are just thinking too highly of me, every individual will naturally age as the years go by. For me to keep my [baby face], I think a lot of it has to do with my lifestyle.

First I do a lot of exercises, such as playing ball, swimming and jogging. In the recent years, I've started eating healthier, less meat and more vegetables, but the most important is my mental state. Often times, I try to maintain my sense of humor and I like to joke. In fact, if I encounter difficulty in life, I don't get too stubborn about it and will just resolve the issue with a smile, just by that will help prevent wrinkles! Actually, I'm not really an optimistic person and I have been through down times in life as well, like times when I wasn't getting anywhere in my singing career, when my series aren't getting good ratings or when my films aren't doing well in the box office. But there will bound be ups and downs in life, that's how its complete!

A Phone Call Daily

People say my wife Anita Yuen is hot tempered, while I'm more easy-going. I think there are goods and bads in everyone's personalities. My wife is impatient, but I take things slowly, and that's how we spark. Every couple or married couple should learn to compromise, learn to appreciate one another! Perhaps you all think that I'm a romantic person, but actually I don't really have any ideas. I'll try to give her as much security as possible, so she doesn't have to worry. Just like we have talk on the phone at least once a day!

Also, no matter how busy I am, every week I will definitely have a meal with my wife and son. Now that we have children, our relationship changes completely. Basically you can say our lives are completely different because our everyday lives changed. Too much time spent with just the two of us, will get boring. Now that we have a son, it's a whole new stage in life, I just feel we're a lot healthier. At least, we communicate more.

Cherishes His Son

I read a book once, it said parents have to be on the same page. It shouldn't be one parent is the bad person and the other is the good person. Our roles are like that, teaching children is a whole different knowledge. I enjoy family life a lot more since we had our son. I really cherish the time I spend with my son because time flies and children nowadays mature fast. In the next few years, he won't need me anymore, so I really cherish the time we have now!

As for having more children? Honestly, I want a daughter too. On average, men are more affectionate with daughters, but I'm definitely a "jealous father", I won't be able to accept my daughter getting a boyfriend in the future.

Enjoys Life

In fact, my mentality changes as I get older. In the past, I focused on my work, but now I enjoy the ordinary and peaceful life. Also, as we get older, we should know how to enjoy life because there will always be ups and downs in life. We have to learn to look at the bright side and not be demanding. Nowadays, health is my wealth. Although this is often said, most people have to live until a certain age before they can really understand what it means, including me!

Uses Face Scrub Daily

Earlier Chilam and his wife Anita took part in the ribbon-cutting/opening ceremony for Lancome. He believes the most important skincare for men is cleanliness. Chilam washes his face with face scrub on a daily basis. He laughed and said he doesn't get too fancy with skincare because having a face too "smooth" will actually get him pimples.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More