Sunday, August 19, 2012

Andy Lau willing to shoot a TVB series depending on script & schedule

Yesterday Andy Lau attended the press conference for the London Summer Paralympic Games 2012. He reveals he took 4 days off for his trip to London, so he can support the Hong Kong disabled athletes. When asked if he'll bring his daughter along? Andy smiled and did not respond.

Recently it was rumored TVB invited director Wong Jing and Eric Tsang to produce grand productions and cast superstars in order to rescue the company. Andy admitted Eric did contact him, but he asked to see the script first. If the script is suitable, then he may accept it. Andy said: "Actually I've discussed with TVB since the Mona Fong era. (But TV series shooting is laborious?) If I agree to participate in the series, then I will follow their way of doing things. I cannot ask others to accommodate me. (Wouldn't this hinder you from caring for your daughter?) If the filming schedule affects my everyday life, then I won't accept it. (Currently your daughter is your utmost priority?) My career comes first. (Can TVB afford to hire you?) This absolutely has nothing to do with money."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More