Monday, August 13, 2012

Myolie Wu denies cutting her hair due to love injury

Yesterday Myolie Wu appeared in Sham Shui Po for the promotional event of new series Ghetto Justice II. It is said when women are unhappy, they cut their hair short. Myolie expressed: "Not related, the producer of Triumph in the Skies II asked me to cut my hair. Earlier I was considering if I should cut it or not because it took me a long time to grow my hair out. This time, I saw my new role matches really well with short hair, so I decided to cut it." Myolie stressed there are no problems with her emotions. She has jobs lined up until the end of the year already. When asked if she contacted Bosco Wong? She said: "I don't want to talk about it. (Already moved out?) I will move, but that's my privacy. I don't want to talk about my relationship every time I go out. I hope everyone just focus on my work. (Will you not collaborate with Bosco anymore?) Well no, just see how TVB arranges it. (Do you have many pursuers?) Don't talk about it. I want to concentrate on my work. After all, it hasn't been long since the break up, I need a break. (You were really hurt this time, so need a break?) No, I'm very happy being single. I can enjoy this period of time."

Recently, it was rumored Kevin and Christine Kuo sparked love from the kiss scenes. Yesterday at the promotion, Christine responded to the rumors calmly and joked: "Before the reports always say I pursue the guy, but this time it's finally the other way around! (Rumored Kevin and Niki are getting back together?) I don't know. If it's true, I send my blessings to them." Christine joked fans said her 'love triangle' with Kevin and Niki is even more appealing than the new series. "If the rumor can help boost the ratings, then I don't mind. Kevin and I don't keep in touch outside of the series. Last time I saw him was in the first promotion." When speaking of Netizens having a difficult time tolerating her heavily accented Cantonese? Christine said "the biggest enemy is myself", and she believed she is making gradual improvements.

Myolie was asked about Kevin and Christine's rumor? She said she's not sure of their personal lives. From what she knows, it's not like that, but neither of them are married yet, most important is happiness. "I don't want to say something wrong. Kevin is not in Hong Kong, if he sees this report, he will call and yell at me. When we're filming, he doesn't just treat the girls well, he also treats the guys well too."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More