Wednesday, August 29, 2012

42 year old Florence Kwok falls for 24 year old Joey Law?

TVB sitcom Come Home Love cast members Chris Lai, Queenie Chu, Lau Dan, Florence Kwok and Joey Law attended the promotional event yesterday. It was announced that there will be another 120 episodes added to the sitcom (initially 180 episodes), making it a grand total of 300 episodes.

It was reported Florence Kwok has been 'seeing' Joey Law, but Florence laughed loudly when she heard about the rumor: "It's a 42 year old with a 24 year old, that feels like 'Arabian Nights', such a joke! But, I really do love him, he's so well-behaved. You all shouldn't have too many delusions, and I'm sure he's never been delusional either. I'm not some young lady (referring to Joey's ex-girlfriend Christine Kuo) , so I'm definitely going to be fine!"

Joey also laughed and denied the rumor. He expressed Florence is a very good person and when he finds something he doesn't understand at work, she's willing to give him advice. As for the pictures published on the report, it was when he conveniently dropped Florence home.

Earlier it was said Queenie was going around teaching her co-stars how to act, and even badmouthed TVB executive Catherine Tsang. Did she tear up because she felt wronged? Queenie said: "No, just I'm going through a lot of stress. I'm worried I won't do a good job and there are all these negative news. I just felt very emotional because my colleagues and the executives have given me a lot of encouragement. It's an emotional feeling knowing how much love they have for me, and that's why I teared up."

It was rumored Chris was one of the artists Queenie tried to teach, but Chris thinks it's good when colleagues discuss about the work, giving advice mutually. However misunderstanding that she's trying to teach others how to act is not too good. He said: "Queenie had too many negative reports before, we should all give her a chance. She's been very hard working all along and perhaps put too much pressure on herself."

When speaking of good friend Yoyo Mung finally marrying boyfriend Ekin Cheng next year? Chris said: "Congrats! Congrats! They really match, most important is they have common interests. Yoyo thinks of Ekin as her family, it's about time they move on to another stage in life."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More