Sunday, July 1, 2012

Ron Ng admits he's dating Viann Zhang, hopes speculations stops

Ron Ng finally admits his relationship with Viann Zhang. Lately it was rumored the two bid farewell to their relationship. Viann complained several times on Weibo that someone is irresponsible, implying the two have broken up. It was also suspected that she forced Ron to make the relationship public, which Ron eventually gave in to. The night before, Ron left a message on Weibo clarifying the relationship, he expressed he and Viann are currently very happy together and nothing has changed.

Ron said: "Thank you all for your concern. I don't want you all to speculate certain news anymore. Regarding my relationship, I can only say that we are currently very happy and nothing has changed. Dating is something very normal, I hope I can have all of your support and understanding. After I clarify this time, I will no longer talk about my relationships. Thank you." Ron and Viann as a couple is an open secret, but Ron had always avoided to admit. This time, he finally admits and has an explanation for Viann. Some fans sent their blessings to Ron, but there were a lot more other fans with negative comments, criticizing that Ron was forced to admit. Fans couldn't accept Viann as Ron's girlfriend because they believed he could do better and find a better partner.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More