Saturday, July 7, 2012

Ron Ng starts sweating when speaking of Viann Zhang after the 'Weibo love confession'

Yesterday Ron Ng, Myolie Wu, Kenneth Ma, Kandy@Sugar Club, Nancy Wu, Kate Tsui and the rest of the cast of TVB new series Seasons of Love took part in the blessing ceremony. Earlier it was rumored Ron and Viann Zhang broke up, but Ron announced on Weibo that "they are very happy together", but he never revealed his girlfriend's name.

Yesterday Ron was bombarded by the media, which got Ron pretty nervous that he started sweating. However, he insisted on not talking about it anymore. When asked if his post on Weibo means that the relationship is now public? He said: "I said it already! Don't talk about it anymore! I wrote it on my Weibo because I didn't want the media to write nonsense and don't want any more speculations. (Confirm she's your girlfriend?) Don't talk about it anymore!" When asked if his girlfriend is Viann Zhang? Ron indirectly admitted: "I already said it all on Weibo. Everyone should know who the person I was referring to! (Only say it when you two break up?) I won't, not until I get a new girlfriend! (Your girlfriend wanted you to make that announcement on Weibo?) No, I did it myself and it's not because I had to give her sense of security." Asked if the two have plans for marriage? Ron expressed he is not at the age of marriage yet, whether if its his bank account or age, he is not ready for marriage.

Myolie Wu crowned TV Queen in Mainland, does not dare to get pay raise

Myolie Wu just won 'China's Best TV Drama Actress Award' at the Hua Ding's Asian Performing Artists Awards 2012. She said Ghetto Justice and Curse of the Royal Harem have also made it on the nominations for the 7th Seoul TV Awards, she hopes to win in this city too: "I also want to go experience Korea too. I know Charmaine Sheh went last year. (Pay raise?) Money is not the most important, have to see the production, co-stars and the script." Myolie expressed after she won the award, the first thing she did was treat meals in Beijing and now she's just waiting for the other award winner, Kevin Cheng, to return to HK, so he can treat their boss a meal too. Myolie frankly expressed she doesn't dare to say she can charge out of Asia, she feels she's still actively learning and hopes to have a breakthrough production in Mainland.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More