Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Michael Tse first to get completely drunk at his 45th birthday party

Michael Tse celebrated his 45th birthday last night. His wife Tina threw a party for him, inviting many of his good friends from showbiz. Attendees included: Raymond Lam and his cousin Lin Xiawei, Alex Fong, Niki Chow, Timmy Hung and his wife Janet Chow, Vincy Chan, Michael Miu and his wife Jamie Chik, Bobby Au-Yeung and his wife, and his dance instructor Sunny. Before the party, Michael expressed he won't be getting drunk, but unfortunately after 3 hours, he was already completely drunk.

During the party, Michael came out to the entrance for an interview. He excitedly said: "My birthday wish is good health and get more and more jobs. I just finished shooting my new series, so I have time to celebrate. My wife gave me an underwater camera, so I could go scuba diving with her next month." Asked if he'll be getting drunk? He immediately said: "I already booked a car and a driver, prepared to carry my friends out the door. As for myself, I won't be getting drunk."

Recently it was rumored that Janet Chow is pregnant, asked if she do any drinking? Michael exposed: "I only saw her drinking water and eating large portions for two people. Isn't it because its during sensitive period, so she can't say?!" Later, Janet and her husband Timmy accepted an interview, Michael said he already booked a car and driver in preparation to take friends home? Timmy laughed: "He won't be getting drunk? At our wedding, who had to have people carry him out?" When reporters mentioned, Michael exposing that Janet didn't touch any alcohol? She expressed its because she has to drive, so she can't drink.

Because the birthday boy got really high, Michael was drinking and drinking with his friends. After three hours, he was already completely drunk and was even the first person to get drunk at 11pm. His friend Sunny and Wilson Chin had to help him out to his car. Michael was drunk and still Choking. He kept putting his finger up and smiling in front of the camera. Then his wife patted his shoulder, and with his eyes half-closed, Michael frowned and got into the car to go home. Not long after Michael left, Virgina Lok arrived and was helpless when she found out Michael had already left.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More